Hello, everyone! I’ve been really slacking with my reading lately. I can’t tell if it’s just the book I’m reading or if I’m in a bit of a slump or if I’m just busy, but it’s really frustrating me. I was planning to finally review Black Dawn today, but I still haven’t finished it (oops). When I saw Heather at The Sassy Book Geek had tagged me for this, I realized this would be the perfect thing to post instead. Thank you for saving me, Heather! 😉
Hi, everyone! It’s been awhile since I’ve done a tag/award, but I still had this one waiting for me to do so I decided to finally do it! Pierina at Pierina Reads tagged me to do this almost 2 months ago. Thanks a bunch for the tag and sorry it’s taken me so long to get to it!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them three questions.
Usually on Fridays, I post a review (or something random or nothing at all), but I don’t have a review ready to post nor do I have anything else ready to post. So instead I’m going to be posting the I Dare You Tag which I was tagged to do around a month ago by Ceri @ Bookmarks and Postcards. Thank you again for tagging me!
Before I get into the tag, I want to give you all a heads up that I probably won’t be around much the next few days because I’m graduating from college this weekend! Exciting, yes, but it also means I’ll be pretty busy this weekend and won’t have a lot of time to be on my computer. I’m hoping I’ll still be able to get posts up this weekend, but my attempts to schedule ahead failed miserably (I’m such a slacker), so I don’t know if you’ll see anything else from me this weekend. Rest assured, once the weekend’s over I should be around more (fingers crossed!).
A bit over a month ago, Sofia at Bookish Wanderess and Emma at A Dreamer’s Library both tagged me to do the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you both for tagging me! I’ve done this award before, but I always enjoy doing tags where the person who tagged you has to come up with the questions so I’m doing it again. 🙂
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
A month ago I was tagged by Anna @ My Bookish Dream to do the Ruler of Books tag. I haven’t done this one before and it seems pretty fun, so I’m looking forward to doing it. Thanks again for the tag, Anna! As far as I’m aware, all you have to do is answer the questions (and then tag some other people). So let’s get to it.
I was tagged to the do the Blogger Aesthetic Award by Louise at Genie Reads and Lindsey at Paradis Books. Thank you both for tagging me! I had a lot of fun with this one. This tag is pretty simple: all you have to do is find a few pictures that you think represent you.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
Hello, everyone! Happy April! I decided to stick my usual Saturday tag instead of going into my monthly wrap-ups/TBR stuff, mostly because I’m feeling lazy lately and this is easier to put together than those would be, haha. I was tagged to do the Liebster Award by KLILbooKlovers back at the end of February. Thanks again for the tag!
1. Thank the person who nominated you and answer the 11 questions they’ve written for you.
2. Nominate 11 people and give them 11 different questions to answer.