Friends, I’m so proud of myself!! I finally have a monthly book haul that’s in the SINGLE DIGITS. I’m amazed!! Many of you probably know how ridiculous I can be with book buying, but I’ve really been trying to control myself recently. I still have so many books to read already plus I’m unemployed at the moment. It seems I was finally able to stick with that goal, haha. But, of course, I still managed to acquire a few books, so let’s take a look at them.
I have a very small physical haul this month which I’m honestly pretty proud of. What makes it even better is that I only actually paid for one of these. The other two were both giveaway wins! Makes my wallet happy 🙂
- Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller
- I got this both in hardcover and as a physical ARC. I was already planning on buying a hardcover and then I ended up somehow winning an ARC on Twitter from the publisher. I’m not entirely sure how I won it to be honest (I wasn’t actively entering giveaways for it), but I’m not complaining! This is one of my favorite books so I’m happy to have both formats. 🙂
- The Gentleman’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee
- I won this in a giveaway from the lovely Stephanie at Adventures of a Bibliophile. I’m SO excited to have this. I’m really hoping to read it before the end of the year. This was also perfect timing for me to get it because I will be going to the Boston Teen Author Festival on the 23rd which Mackenzi Lee is attending. So I’ll be able to get it signed which will be awesome!
- The Feral Sentence by G. C. Julien
- 27 Hours by Tristina Wright
- All the Little Children by Jo Furniss
- New World Rising by Jennifer Wilson
- Rise of Order by Julian North
- Incubation by Laura DiSilverio
This is a significantly smaller eBook haul than usual for me!! I’m so proud of myself, haha. The first two books here are review copies I got and the others were Kindle freebies I found. I’m seriously looking forward to reading all of these! I’ve been really good about not requesting too many ARCs, so hopefully, I’ll have the chance to read a bunch of my own books for a few months!