June has officially started which means we are that much closer to the official start of summer. I love summer so I’m excited 🙂 You might remember that last month, I set a pretty ambitious TBR of 8 books. I, unsurprisingly, wasn’t able to get through them all, but I did manage to get through most of them. There were 3 that I wasn’t able to get to that I’m carrying over into this month’s TBR. Hopefully this month I’ll be able to get a lot of reading done. Let’s take a look at my TBR for June.
- Bang by Barry Lyga
- I started this a couple of days ago and as of the time I’m writing this, I’m loving it. I’m actually hoping that I’ll have finished it before this post goes up.
- Shattering Truths by Kyrian Lyndon
- No One Needs to Know by Amanda Grace
- This is the one book on my TBR for this month that isn’t a review copy. I picked this up at the library since it’s been on my TBR for awhile.
- Amish Guys Don’t Call by Debby Dodds
- Girl on the Verge by Pintip Dunn
- The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell
- Black Dawn by Mallory McCartney
All four of these are review copies that I’ve gotten that are coming out soon or have reviews due this month. I’m really excited for all four – they all sound so good!
That’s my TBR for June! I have a good mix of contemporary reads and some fantasy stuff, so I think this will be a great reading month for me. A goal of 7 books is still kind of ambitious for me, considering that I’ve never read more than 7 books a month so I’m kind of aiming high, but I’m hoping that now that I’m done with school and don’t have to worry about homework, I’ll be able to pull it off. Fingers crossed!