I was tagged to the do the Blogger Aesthetic Award by Louise at Genie Reads and Lindsey at Paradis Books. Thank you both for tagging me! I had a lot of fun with this one. This tag is pretty simple: all you have to do is find a few pictures that you think represent you.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favorite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
I feel like these pictures pretty much sum me up perfectly! All of my obsessions are reflected here: reading, primates, coffee, my computer, and sleeping. I’m surprised by how easy this was, haha. I usually have a hard time finding pictures that I feel represent me, but I didn’t struggle at all this time.
It’s been quite awhile since I tagged anyone to do anything like this! As usual, I’m going to tag a few of my more recent followers. Like always, feel free to ignore this if you don’t want to do it or have already done it. 🙂
- Emma @ The Stacked Shelf
- Heather @ Book & Words
- Danny & Sophie @ Tumiltuous Reads
- Michelle @ Chellsandbooks
That’s all for today!