For this week’s tag, I’m doing the 2016-2017 tag. Yes, I realize we’re already almost 3 months into the year but… oh well. I wanted to do this anyway 🙂 I was tagged awhile ago by Lindsey @ Paradis Books back in the beginning of February. Thanks again for the tag!
Here are the rules:
- Mention the creator of the tag — David at theguywhosaidalwaysno
- Use the image that you find in this article.
- Mention the blogger who has chosen you.
- Answer the questions.
- Mention 9 bloggers/friends and let them know through a comment on their blog.
1. Describe your 2016 in 3 words.
Pretty freaking long.
2. Write the name of two people that have characterized your 2016.
I honestly have no idea…
3. Write the most beautiful place you have visited in 2016 and why you liked it so much.
I don’t think I even went anywhere in 2016 except for my house and school? lmao
Oh, I could go with my brother’s wedding. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and, of course, I enjoyed it, considering my brother was getting married.
4. Write the most delicious food you’ve tasted.
This is a drink and not food, but in 2016 I finally tried bubble tea and really loved it. I’m not a big fan of tea so I had put off trying it for the longest time, but I finally tried a mango bubble tea and it was AMAZING. (It also probably helped that it was alcoholic bubble tea.)
5. Write the event that has marked you most in 2016 (even a global event).
I refuse to mention politics, I refuse to mention politics, I refuse to mention politics…
So I’ll go with my brother’s wedding again. Truthfully it didn’t really mark me all that much since I’ve long considered his wife a part of our family and it wasn’t me getting married, but it was noteworthy nonetheless.
6. Write the finest purchase you made in 2016, and if you want, link a photo.
All my books! I bought WAY more books in 2016 than I ever have before. Undoubtedly, this is because I started blogging at the beginning of the year and started getting introduced to tons of new books and I wanted to read them ALL (which we all know hasn’t happened).
7. Write 3 good intentions for 2017.
- Exercise more.
- Finally work on my writing.
- Open my worldview (this is purposefully super vague).
8. Write 1 place you want to visit in 2017.
As you could tell from my previous answer(s), I don’t travel much. So I’d be more than happy to visit just about anywhere. I think my family is planning on going to the Southwick Zoo at some point which I would be thrilled with since they have chimpanzees and I love chimps.
9. Write 1 plate/food you want to eat in 2017.
Honestly, I just want to try Zinneken’s Waffles before I graduate and leave Boston. Their food truck is sometimes on our campus and it always smells so good but I never have my wallet with me… It’s tragic, really.