I was nominated to do the Versatile Blogger Award back at the beginning of the month by Mandy at Book Princess Reviews. Thanks for the nomination, Mandy! I think I’ve done this before (honestly, I lose track) but this is definitely a tag you can do more than once since it’s not just answering one set of questions. Anyway, here are the rules:
1) Display the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger that nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
3) Share 7 facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blog.
I’m notoriously horrible at coming up with facts about myself, but I’m not a quitter so I’ll do my best. 😉
- Monday is my birthday! I’ll be turning 22. I’m celebrating tonight by going out for dinner and drinks with my friends and I’m really excited. 🙂
- Speaking of drinks… I’m a huge fan of sangria. It’s probably my favorite alcoholic drink, actually. (And it’s 100% what I plan on getting at dinner later.)
- I’m a huge baby when it comes to being in pain. Although I can tolerate it okay (meaning I won’t like break down crying or something), I complain about it constantly. Just ask my mom.
- I’m super impatient when it comes to ordering things online. I ordered a new phone and even though I had it sent to my house and won’t be able to get it until I’m home later this week for spring break, I’m really annoyed that it hasn’t gotten to my house yet. Come on, Amazon.
- For the first time since I was like 10, I’ve done a really good job exercising this month. I’ve been exercising daily since the 4th of this month (yes I’ve kept track) and I’m ridiculously proud of myself for it.
- Despite being adamant for years that I don’t like coffee, I’m now a complete coffee addict.
- I absolutely love things that are lemon flavored (this fact brought to you by me currently eating a lemon bar).
Quite honestly, I’m feeling way too lazy to tag anyone to do this. But if you want to do it, consider yourself tagged!