I was tagged to do the Versatile Blogger Award about a month ago by the lovely Melissa @ BookNerdMomo. Thanks so much for the tag! 🙂
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Share 7 different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 9 bloggers of your choosing.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
I think I may have actually done this award before, but since it’s sharing facts about myself and not answering the same set of questions, I’m doing it anyways. 🙂
- I love primates! I think I’ve mentioned this before in another tag, but guess what? I’m mentioning it again because it’s true. Primates are adorable (well, most of them…) and very interesting animals.
- I have a bad Amazon addiction. It’s where I buy pretty much everything.
- This past week was the first time I went a day without posting since May (and I did it twice).
- I’m going to be going to Salem, MA with some friends this month. I’m super excited since I’ve never gone before and it’s the perfect season to visit Salem.
- Next month I’m going to a midnight release party for Pokemon Sun and Moon because apparently, I’m a huge nerd with nothing better to do hahaha
- I have two books currently pre-ordered: King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard and The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. Both come out in February.
- I’m having a hard time accepting that I may not be a big fan of audiobooks. For the past month and a half, I’ve been trying to get into them, but I never listen to more than a couple of chapters before I get bored and give up with it. I’m still trying to find one that will keep me interested, though. (If you have any recs, please let me know!)
I’m not going to nominate as many people as I’m supposed to because, well, when do I? But I’ll nominate a few of my more recent followers (as usual). If you’ve already done this or don’t want to do it, no worries! Just ignore it. 🙂