- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person who has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
Nominate 15 different blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees to let them know of your choice
You know… I really struggle to come up with facts about myself, but here goes nothing.
- I recently have been wasting way too much time on my computer and have not been spending enough time reading. Despite really enjoying A Darker Shade of Magic, I’ve been reading it for over a week (I swear I will finish this today – I only have 40 pages left).
- Despite that, I’m still 7 books ahead on my Goodreads challenge. Go me?
- July 1st will mark 6 months since I started book blogging! I can’t believe how fast the time has gone by.
- I’m going into my senior year of college as a psychology major but I’ve finished my psych requirements. I’m taking a class next semester on the history of piracy and I am SO excited for it.
- I’m terrible at keeping up with posts from blogs I follow. I get them all sent to me as emails and I currently have 691 unread posts sitting in my inbox.
- I love playing The Sims and I was so excited when the developers made it so you could wear any type of clothing/hair for any gender Sim. It makes it so much easier for nonbinary, genderqueer, etc. people to make Sims that look like them which makes me really happy for them. (By the way, I have a Sims-related post going up tomorrow which was really fun to make so keep an eye out for it.)
- While I was in school, I only had coffee once a week but since I’ve been home I’ve developed an addiction. I never thought I would say this but holy crap I LOVE coffee.
There you have it – 7 facts about me! I’m going to skip the nominations on this one because I feel like everyone has done this one already. But if you haven’t done it yet and want to, consider yourself tagged!