Hi everyone! I decided quite late that I’d like to try to actually put together a monthly TBR for June. I have so many books that I want to read ASAP and this list is going to feature some of them (others I am forcing myself to wait to read).
I have a couple of goals for June that this TBR is going to help me with:
- Finish reading the library books I took out in May (thank god for library renewals)
- Read at least 10 books
Now, onto my June TBR!
- A Darker Shade of Magic by V.E. Schwab
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo
- The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
- Holding Smoke by Elle Cosimano
- From Gods by Mary Ting
I’m reading A Darker Shade of Magic right now and I’m absolutely loving it. It hooked me right from the beginning. Why didn’t I read this sooner?!
Only time will tell if I’m actually going to stick to this TBR, but I’d like to at least try. Two of these are books that I got months ago on NetGalley and I really need to get myself together and read them. I still have five others from NetGalley that aren’t listed here. When I first started blogging, I went way overboard with NetGalley requests because I really didn’t think I was going to get approved for them. OOPS.
Anyway, let me know if you’ve read any of these and if so, what you thought of them! Feel free to leave links to your own June TBR post as well.