Remember how I mentioned that I was going to the library last night? And remember how I’ve always said I have no control when it comes to borrowing books from the library? Yeah… last night just reminded me of how true that is.
I originally was just planning on getting maybe around 3 or 4 books, as I still have tons of books that I’ve bought over the past few months that I haven’t read. I walked out with 9.
In my defense, they were all books that I had on my list of books to read and none were random books that I picked up without having heard of them before.
There’s the stack of books that I got! In case you can’t see the picture for whatever reason, the books I got were:
- The Selection by Kiera Cass
- Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult
- Faking Normal by Courtney Stevens
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Passion of Dolssa by Julie Berry
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
- The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
I have no idea which one I’m going to read first so I think I’m going to start a TBR jar and just pick books from that. If you have any recommendations on which to prioritize, feel free to let me know!