Thank you to the lovely Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads for nominating me. Everyone should go check out her blog – she’s awesome!!
Rules for The Dragon’s Loyalty Blog Award:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Announce your win with a post.
- Link the blogger who awarded you.
- Present six deserving blogs with the award.
- Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded.
- Write seven interesting things about you.
Full disclosure: I have no clue if any of these will actually be interesting, but I’ll try haha
- I have recently discovered that parmesan peppercorn salad dressing is one of the human race’s most wonderful inventions. Seriously. This is not an exaggeration.
- Today I got to pick what dorm I’m living in next year (my senior of college – holy crap) and I was able to get into the exact room I was hoping for which I’m really excited about. (This is really not interesting at all, but I’m still really happy about it.)
- I’m obsessed with primates. I have special love for the great apes, especially bonobos (which are like chimps, but nicer.) In fact, I love bonobos so much that I got my family to drive 12+ hours from Connecticut to the Cincinnati Zoo last summer so I could see the bonobos (which are rare in zoos). I’ve included a picture of a baby bonobo so you can see how adorable they are.
- The books that originally got me really addicted to reading were the Dear America books. In case you don’t know, they’re books formatted like a diary about a girl’s life in some period during American history (each book is a different girl and different period). They sparked my love for reading and for historical fiction which is still one of my favorite genres.
- I’m really bad at getting myself to do things that I need to do. I have an exam in abnormal psychology tomorrow that I need to study for and yet here I am…
- Two of my favorite TV shows are Parks and Recreation (my absolute favorite) and Once Upon a Time. My favorite characters on each are Andy (although honestly I love everyone on Parks & Rec) and Hook.
- Ever since I was in middle school I’ve wanted to one day be a published author, but I have never completed more than one chapter of writing. Soooo, we’ll see how that goes hahaha
As usual, I’m not going to nominate as many people as I’m supposed to but here are some nominations:
As always, no need to do this if you don’t want to and if you’ve already done it – sorry! ❤