I was tagged by the lovely Larkin at Wonderfilled Reads! Thank you for tagging me! She has a wonderful blog, so definitely go check it out!
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks).
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
- Choose one of the options, you don’t have to tell the reasons why you chose that but you can also do them if you want to.
- Tag 10 other people to do this tag to spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
My bed! Partly because I live in a dorm most of the time and don’t have a couch in my room, partly because most of the time when I read it’s right before I go to bed.
2. Male main character or female main character?
I don’t really have much of a preference, but I tend to read more with female MCs. Not necessarily because I seek them out, it just kind of happens that way.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks when reading?
I don’t snack too much while I read, but when I do it’s usually salty.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
Trilogies. Mostly because a lot (or even most) of the series I read are trilogies and very few are quartets.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
First person for sure! I like being able to read the exact thoughts of the MC, it helps me connect to them better and feel more engaged in the story. I don’t mind third person, but I often feel a bit disconnected then.
6. Reading at night or in the morning?
At night, definitely! I like winding down my day with reading and I’m also never awake enough in the morning to be able to concentrate on reading haha
7. Libraries or bookstores?
This is a hard one! I definitely love both, so can I cheat and say that? lol I like libraries because I can grab new releases there without having to buy hardcovers (which are beautiful but really expensive), plus I can check out books that I’m not sure I’ll like without having to spend money on them. But I love bookstores too because I love adding to my own collection!
8. Books that make you laugh or make you cry?
Cry. I love reading emotional stories, even though they completely break my heart. Laughing while reading is always fun too though.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Hmm, I’ll go with black.
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
Plot-driven. If there’s not a whole lot going on in a story, it’s hard for me to get and stay interested in a story. But if I’m constantly wondering what happens next, I’ll definitely keep reading. At the same time though, there has to be good characters with at least some development. If I don’t like the characters, I’m not going to care about what happens to them.
I’m not going to tag 10 people, but I’ll tag a couple of my followers. Don’t feel like you have to do this if you don’t want to! 🙂